First sentences
Little T said his first sentence at Troy's soccer game. "Kick the ball". Even the little boy he was talking to heard him and went to his mother and said "that baby said kick the ball". I wouldn't have believed it unless the little boy repeated it. That was a few weeks ago.
Last night Little T saw his basketball on the changing table when Troy was changing his diaper and said "Put the ball in the hoop". Troy couldn't believe it and when he realized what he said he applauded him. So Little T repeated it and said the sentence two more times.
I guess he likes sports!
Last night Little T saw his basketball on the changing table when Troy was changing his diaper and said "Put the ball in the hoop". Troy couldn't believe it and when he realized what he said he applauded him. So Little T repeated it and said the sentence two more times.
I guess he likes sports!

1 Comments:
It is sooooo awesome to see Trey grow through this little blog, I haven't commented before but got some extra time today and decided to. He is so cute and getting so big! Tell him his uncle, aunt and cousin love him and we said hi! Hope all is well. We love you guys.
Trav
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home