Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Disneyland and California Adventure

My mommy and grandma love taking me and my sister to Disneyland. I went on my favorite rides, saw the Pixar parade, the firework show, and just before we left my grandma bought me and my sister a surprise. (I got a fan/water spritzer and my sister got a little minnie mouse) My sister can say "Minnie" now. She calls Mickey and Minnie both "Minnie". It is so cute. She liked the "Playhouse Disney" show. She loves to run around, dance, and clap.

I dressed like Anakin Skywalker and everyone kept asking me if I was a Jedi Knight. Of course I told them yes. I decided that I am going to have my own show at Disneyland when I am 5 to teach people how to be Jedi Knights. I went on Matterhorn at night with my mommy. My mommy was holding me soooo tight and I covered my eyes because I didn't want to see the abominable snowman. We had fun screaming together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home