Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter





My baby sister's first Easter was bittersweet. A lot of our family wasn't with us this year but we did see our papa and our Aunt Ginny and our great Aunt Kathy. Also, my Aunt's beloved doggy of 15 years, Bobo, died on the Saturday before Easter so that was tough on all of us, especially Aunt Ginny.

Otherwise it was fun! I got to go on an Easter egg hunt and I got an Easter basket! I also went fishing for the first time ever with my Daddy and Papa and I even reeled in a fish....by its gills. All in all, it was a fun Easter!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meagan said...

She is beautiful!! And little trey is so big and handsome! We miss you guys.
trav, megs, noah, and soon to be here chloe

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home